<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 

Merry Christmas anybody who may find his or her way here. Hope you had a good one.

It's been 10 days since I last posted. Mostly just hanging out at home. Playing lots of the GCN version of Twilight Princess and finding more stuff than I had my first time around on the Wii. Also playing lots of Madden. Throw in Guitar Hero, Virtual Console games, and other games I'm just relaxing and enjoying my vacation.

Had a normal Christmas. Got a new sweatshirt like my old Vikings one. I've worn that Vikings ones almost every day since I got it some 3 years back so it is a tad worn. Got Metal Slug Anthologies, particularly because I am a sucker for anthologies plus the games are pretty damned fun. Really want to get back to school and play with my suitemates. Those were from my parents and my brother and sister got me gift cards to Best Buy and Wal-Mart respectively.

Christmas is more to me about being with my family than the presents so I'm happy with how things have gone. Got to see my sister for the first time in 4 or 5 months. Really wish my other brother, his wife and son could have come. But thems the breaks.

So all you people have a nice holiday and a Happy New Year.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com