<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

ALttP Race 2006 

About midnight me and my suitemate Mike finally did our eagerly wanted to do race through Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the SNES. Obviously we had two SNES systems, 2 copies of the game, and two TVs put nearly side to side.

In the end I started out in the lead (he took a longer way off of the hill Link's house sits on and I took a shorter way) and never looked back. I finished off Ganon around 5 am (we took an hour or so for a pizza break) while he was just finishing off Turtle Rock. There were no rules as to what we could collect and I spent several minutes on the shovel game to get that heart piece and still beat him by a dungeon and half or so.

It really showed that I knew ALttP far better than he did as I had beaten the game around 20+ times by now. He had tendencies to get lost on some puzzles which also gave me time.

All in all it is a silly way to spend an early morning but it was fun.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com